Tuesday, April 03, 2007

5 things that cheered me up

5 things that cheered me up:

Having our first family lunch together
We had a great time having lunch together, talking about what happened on the wedding day and what happened after for all of us. We were all reallyy tired.

Msn sessions with Sinyi
Despite knowing Sinyi for such a short period of time, the Lord has blessed our friendship so much. We could talk about everything under the sun like she said. Can't wait to meet her for PT tmr and then to Mass Media together with Arlene (NYP crusader!)

Michelle to ask me about bible text observations
It warms my heart to see that she's so enthusiastic to find out more about bible text observations to better understand the bible while reading it. I pray that God will grant her more wisdom to understand and apply the Word in her life. Way to go Michelle! :)

To sleep in Mummy's room yesterday night
As most of you do not know, I just got my own room recently and tried to sleep alone on Sunday night. It was quite scary for me as I have been sleeping with my Mummy ever since young! Can't blame me you know, it's a big change for me. Luke encouraged me that it'll be very fun once I get used to it. I hope so! While sugarmummy in Brazil told me to grow up.

Heh, I sneaked in to Mummy's room yesterday to sleep together with her.
mummy: why are you here?!
*i pretended i was sound asleep*
mummy: *mumbling to herself* aiyo *cover the blanket for me*
me: i can't sleep in my own room

How sweet. But nah, just once in a while. I need to grow up :)

Esther sent me the video of the special item!
Enying helped us to video it down. Though it is only a small part of it that she captured, it brought back the good old memories where I had to hide my flute everywhere in the house, falling asleep with my flute and to find out that sis and laksa were just beside me when I woke up.

Done. 5 things that cheered me up :) pretty much. *winks

I've gave it a thought and think that it is really pointless to continue being direction-less. My life does not just revolve around crusade or Jie's wedding (it shouldn't!) and so I made plans and objectives for myself.

1. To learn 1/2 of the dance for Grace's wedding
2. To try to ask the Cafe if they want to hire me (even if the chance is very slim)
3. To go popular and look for secondary math tb and take a look (tuition? maybe)
4. Make something for sis and laksa's honeymoon as my wedding gift to them
5. To plan PMP. (hee, will tell you people what's this soon!)

and also, I guess I'll be busy with TP crusade's recruitment. Many many things to be done. Hope the whole recruitment drive would be a successful one! :) and I pray that as Ben, Irene and I are the ICs for this project, we will initiate the whole team to be rooted in prayers.

Rest of the week will be busy with dance trainings (for grace's wedding and easter sunday) and to tidy up my room to welcome the girls next fri at my house :)