Lost of Direction.
March has been really busy as I prepare for Jie's wedding and having ST meetings to plan conclude on the past academic year. Right now, Jie's wedding is over and TRP crusaders are all at Selangor mission trip, I feel pretty lost now.
I stayed home the whole of today doing nothing. I know I have many things to do but I just do not have the drive to do it. Here's a list of it:
1. Clean up my room (it was made messy on the wedding day because many came into my room) I don't mind actually, but the thing is, it's messed up now :(
2. Look for a job to earn money for the rest of this month. (but i'm starting school in 3weeks time? don't think people would want to employ for such a short period of time)
3. Visit yeye. I could have visited yeye today and spend time with him telling him about how beautiful the wedding was. But I just could not bring myself to go. and I don't know why.
Low morale for Miss Choo at this moment right now.
Reason unknown.
Back to tidy up my room and spend some time with God after watching the 9pm show :)
No comments:
Post a Comment