Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Friday Service.

I could only stand in awe of God's unfailing love on thursday where my church had Good Friday Special Service. Just like what Pastor Fucai said at the beginning of the service, the Lord has a word for each one of us who's present. Thank You Lord :) for loving all of us, very very much.

The worship was solemn and I could feel God's presence so much. I sang like never before. I told God I wanna sing and worship You today because of Your great love. (not just today but special effort today) Sermon.. was impactful. Really impactful. It wasn't really a sermon (where we are taught what to do etc) to me but it hit me so hard with all the facts that were presented. Truth are just undeniable.

Holy Communion was carried out in a different way which taught me to look at God's love in another perspective. All of us are directed by the ushers to go to the altar and kneel down (if you wish, which we all did) and pray on your own and consume the holy communion at your own timing. I saw people from all walks of life (poor, sick, rich, hurt, etc) and are all accepted by God's unfailing love. They are all accepted in God's eyes no matter who they are and what they have done. I couldn't stop tearing because what I saw was really overwhelming. Thank You Lord for dying on the cross for us and accepting us for who we are.

Thank You Jesus :) I cannot imagine how I would be like without You in my life.

No comments: