Monday, April 02, 2007

Laksa & Jie's very memorable wedding day!

A really beautiful day.
.
Laksa & Jie's wedding day was really special and greatly blessed by the Lord :)

Thank You Father for being the Lord of all things, that in You we do not lack anything and that as we pray, You listen to our prayers. I'm so touched by how You've answered prayers and blessed 31st March 2006! Thank You Jesus deep down in my heart :)

After a year of preparation for the wedding by the couple, the day was made so beautiful and special. Jie was so gorgeous and Laksa was really handsome! :D

There are so many thanksgivings and miracles that the Lord has done for them :) Great is our God indeed! The living God who listens to our prayers :D

Joel and Wilber (Joshua's nephews) were down with HFM and was supposedly not able to attend the wedding which will be a huge headache as Joel will be playing the drums for worship (he's only K2!) but thank God for quick recovery in within less than a week! Amen! :)

Air con system broke down before the wedding ceremony and with prayers offered and the little faith we have (actually i have a lot! hee), the system worked efficiently throughout the whole wedding! Amen! :)

Nathan was supposed to ride scooter in (with Dawn) during the march in but he didn't want to during the final rehearsal. We all got so panicky and went around to look for sweets for him. Thank God for taming him and to make him willing to ride in :) Amen, really! :)

Together with some youths, we prepared a special item for the newly weds! :D We played the song, First Love, with flute, piano, guitar, perc, shakers and bottles with different levels of water to produce different notes! Special enough? Thanks to Luke for this great item :) and thank God it went well. I was really nervous!

The colourful bottles and the piano

the bottles :)

the girls; flute & bottles
All of us who have blessed Mr & Mrs Ong with the item!
A sincere thank you to all of you who have commited yourself to prepare this special item :) Our thursday practices were really fun sessions! Also thank you for supporting me as I prepare this item to bless my sis and laksa.
Thought of something to reward all of you already :)
-
And to Jie&Laksa:
I've so much to say to the both of you before I presented this special item.
But I was so nervous that I didn't! :p
I wanna thank the both of you are being part of my life, teaching me many life values and going through rough patches together with me. You all made me realise the warmth of a family and things that I never knew :) So much so much things I've learned that I cannot comprehend. Thank you so much! And on your wedding day, both of you taught me something new; Love of mankind could be so beautiful in a relationship. THANKYOU! :D
-
Laksa, don't bully my jie hor!

No comments: