Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wonderful day

I had a great day today! :) Thank God for the wonderful day! :D

Went to school to submit OB report! Yay it's done, like finally! Left with marketing and econs to CHIONG!

Shifted both accounts and macro lectures to other days as I wanted to spend time to study for my Biz Stats test later on in the afternoon. I'm glad I took time to study today before the test because from i-dunno-anything, I did my tutorial till i-know-everything (almost). Class test went well, full marks? :p

Went home to bathe and it's back to school for DG! I'm so happy to see my girls today! Was really tired and wanted to rest at home today but I'm just so glad that I went :) Interesting sharings and a wonderful study on Exodus which spoke to me. Excited :)

Obedience, am I willing?

Phyphy and I wore the opposite colour for our top and bottom. Heh so we took a picture. Love this girl lots! And she's always asking for hugs and calls me baobei. Haha!

Phyphy! <3
Dinner fellowship with the crusaders! The guys had DG today too so we had dinner together. Had a great chat with Bochun :) Thank you for your frankness and your sincerity showed towards me having a good intention that I'll be a better leader/person. Thank you for your prayer as well! You're a great friend! :D I'll take note :)

And it's back to home. Wanted to do my Mosaic artpiece but I don't have drawing paper with me. And submission is on Wed 9am!?

No comments: