Sucha fun-filled, busy and happy day! :DD
Many thanks to:
My OB groupmates! Had lots of fun watching Ms Swan & laughing at Roy's speech problem.
Amber and Jess who gave me encouragement cards! It's in my bible now :)
Angie for praying for me when I told her I'm sick during lecture.
BSGIG main comm for being so funny during meeting :p
Crusaders who made LM so fun! Love you people :)
Ann dear for telling me that I've got Jesus with me!
Sugarmummy Susan for her 2 donuts and lovely card which made me :D!
I feel so blessed and loved! <3
Even though I was feeling really really lousy yesterday. I thank God for lovely angels around me. It's a tough period for me where projects presentations are coming up, being sick not being able to visit yeye and some personal problems. But with you people around, it's so much more better. Thank God for each of you! :D
And people! I need your prayers! Cause..
I'M SICK (a really bad flu + cough + sore throat + fever)
AND I HAVE OB PRESENTATION TMR!
Drop a tag after you whisper a prayer for me okay? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment