Thursday, January 11, 2007

With a heartful heart

Some thanksgiving in my life:

Mid Sem Results thus far...
Praise God for my mid sem results! It all came unexpected! Hehehe, thank God for His faithfulness and teaching me a very important lesson through this mini journey with Him; do your best and let God do the rest. Like what sarah said during the morning prayers before our youth christmas outreach as well; let God be God. Easy to say, but it takes great faith to put it into practice. I've got A for both my Organisational Behaviour (OB) and Business Stats & a B+ for my Business Accounting (this was really really unexpected!) Yay, to all who know me well, the mathematically challenged me has conquered the two math papers I'm taking! Marketing and macroecons result tmr. I believe it'll be a thanksgiving no matter what the result may be :)

Surprises from my strong-willed yeye
1. When I passed a casual remark saying, "yeye, can you open your eyes and look at me?", he opened his eyes almost immediately!

2. Not only he can stroke, grip and lift my hand, he could respond to me through the new responses that I taught him, that is shaking, pressing and putting down my hand after he lifted it up.

3. Yeye was really keen when I asked him if he wants me to pray for him.

Praise the Lord! :DD

Learning about prayer through LM
TP crusade had our 2nd LM for the year yesterday. I went there with a really tired body and mind but praise God, I'm recharged by the message on prayer :) Amber said something which sort of woke me up! (both physically and spiritually :p)

Praying is just like when you're sick and you're looking for a doctor...
If you know that the doctor cannot heal you, you wouldn't have looked for him...

Yes indeed, when we pray, do we really believe that God is gonna do something?

There is a place where our dreams and God's dreams matches...

Just like when Abraham was pleading to God to not destroy Sodom, he had Lot in his mind. Though he did not specify it but God knew his heart and deepest desire. We can see in Gen 19:29 that God remembered Abraham and spared Lot's life when Sodom was destroyed.

So what are some dreams that you have today?
For me, it would be my yeye's recovery before sherol sis' wedding day and with what I've learned, I will put it into good use and pray in faith.

No comments: