REFLECTION ON 2006
As I look back and reflect, year 2006 has been a year that God has really worked in my life. I grew stronger and really held on to the promise that the joy of the Lord is my strength.
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in way we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way....
This is the song which I've been singing faithfully to yeye whenever I visit him at the nursing centre. Even though it's a really simple song, I believed it has ministered to both yeye and my heart. Thank You Lord for being our strength and made us walk thus far in this journey (of recovery) I believe :)
NEW YEAR, NEW RESOLUTIONS
1. Finish reading the bible before 18 years old, which is by 1st October 2007
2. Learn to control my anger & be a submissive family member
3. Learn to love others, even people who are irritating and unlovable
4. Be more patient, in all aspects (even when I'm with my mom at the market)
Year 2007 for me would be a family building year. As my family work hand in hand to build this family up, I pray that the Lord's hand will be with us that at the end of the year, we're gonna see His fingerprints all around in our household.
Many things I do not know,
But Lord, reveal your plans and make them known.
No comments:
Post a Comment