Friday, January 19, 2007

Open House

TP Open House.
TP. The Place to be.

Being in the main committee for business school open house has been tough due to many things that we didn't organise properly. Things weren't smoothly carried out and we're always lacking of manpower due to various reasons. Though it is tiring, I enjoyed the process of being involved and learning new things. Through this, I've learnt to be more decisive as I'm always very easily shaken.

Working with the committee taught me to see things in a new dimension. And I realised that one reveals his/her personality as he/she work together with others, especially one event that's really busy and needs high commitment level. I really admire the committed members in the main comm, really trying your best.

I was having a terrible headache this afternoon and worse of all, I am the tour manager today. Thank God I've got Shireen who supported me all the way. Thanks girl! Learned a lot from you even though I was the one who told you to be confident today.

Well, let me share with you some things that can cheered my day today!
1. TP mass dance, chicky dance and school song.
2. Ann and Shireen joining the dance! :D
3. Laughing at priscilla's dance steps! :DDD oh man she was really funny!
4. Anna who encouraged me greatly! Love you Anna!

The best encourager in my life :)

No comments: