Saturday, January 27, 2007

Accounting test

Praise the Lord! :D
Was late for accounting test but left the lecture theatre early!
The paper was relatively easy! *double yayness*

Did marketing project in the afternoon. Was rather stressed up in the beginning but all went well after a while. Lots of fun and laughter as usual!
In the computer lab..
Joelle: Anyone has printing paper?
Jon: I have i have!
Joelle: Okay, I need.. hmm about 9?
Jon: Okay 1 piece 10cents. (joking)
*Van took it for real btw and got pretty annoyed, haha!
At the printer..
Jon: See.. one piece.. 10cents. Total 70cents! (still joking)
Joelle & Roy: Hmm okay, 7 pieces, nvm, we just minus 6 marks for your peer appraisal k?
*Fyi, peer appraisal max is 6 marks per question.

Please please people. It's submission soon. We all gotta buck up. I don't wanna say hi to late nights! We have fun times, let's have serious times too.

Might have to miss cell this afternoon cause I'm going to Jaslyn's new born baby, Matthias' one month old party! Wheee.. first time to see him, pretty excited now!

Will be back with more pictures! :)

No comments: