Despite many discouraging moments over the past few days, I know I have every reason to thank God still simply because He is God :)
One precious lesson I have learned from Sinyi these few months is that, it is okay to be not okay. I thank God for her listening ear where she'd patiently listen to what I have to say/share. And I really agree with Rong Hong who shared during youth prayer meeting last Saturday, that every tear that we cry like a prayer to God. So dear God, have you heard me?
This year has been the most terrible year I have ever went through. Despite that, I am thankful to all that God has accomplished in my life too. Glad that it's coming to an end but also looking forward to end it well with Christmas :)
Thank God school's starting at 12pm tmr! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment