Wonderful fellowship at Food For Thought! :)
It's been a long time since I enjoyed fellowship! I'm just so glad that I had dinner with some church mates on Saturday evening after service. I brought all of them to Food for Thought, one of my favourite eating place! Satisfied because all of them enjoyed their dinner! :)
.
I met my favourite trishaw uncle at Bugis! :D
This really made my day on Saturday! :D Due to an event I had to source out for trishaws during my internship, I got to know 2 trishaw uncles! I spent time talking to them while working with them :) And the uncle I met was my favourite uncle! :) He even told me to visit him when I am free ;)
.
Wenqi drove!
Thank God for him to come along with us to send a sister off at the airport for her mission trip! His kind gesture really blessed us a lot :) Going airport without having to wait for bus 34 (which always take such a long time to arrive!) and going home without expensive cab fares :) This is something I ought to thank God for and not take it for granted!
.
Surprise surprise!
I met Jovi (one of the boys in P6S1 cell) and he told me that his Mummy has blessed us with masks for our hand mime! So now, Hands of Love can all smile widely as we do our hand mime during Renewal Idol because we all will have a mask each :) Thank God for this surprise blessing! :D
.
Another pleasant surprise is to have Huijuan's cousin, Brenda, coming to church today after telling her that she wants to be a Christian! She'll be coming for future teen services ;) Thank God! My prayer is that she'll learn more about God and know Him personally, intimately :)
.
First Christmas gift of the year :)
I received my first Christmas gift from Huijuan and her Mummy, Teacher Fong Ling! It is a Christmas gift to bless me as well as an appreciation gift for helping Teacher Fong Ling with the Sunday School Dance Performance for the Christmas Rally :) It's a bible in my favourite colour - Green (and blue!) :) I liked it a lot and this really encouraged and reminded me to continue reading and treasure the teachings in the Bible :)
.
I really love the Sunday School dancers ;)
I give thanks for all the Sunday School dancers involved in the Christmas Rally! They are all so adorable :D It's such a joy seeing all of them dance - even if they do not get the steps perfect! :) I will truly miss them when the performance is over on the 19th and 20th! :( Look forward to more of such opportunities in the future! ;)
.
Ambrose, my funny friend, is coming for Christmas Rally on Saturday!
The moment I asked, he agreed readily! Looking forward to his visit :)
.
The Promise :)
Last of all, I am thankful to God for such a timely reminder about the Promise he made with me 2 years ago during Christmas! :) And just so happen, it's the verse of the day today and it's the bible passage during service this morning! :D (Read Luke 1:26 -28) I miss the time rehearsing for the Christmas Musical 2 years ago!
.
Though tiring but it's such an awesome weekend! :)
Time to get some beauty sleep with a thankful heart ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment