Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Thanksgiving

On Christmas Day,
I realised that the best place to be is to be home spening time with your loved ones :) I thank God for the simple (but super yummy!) family dinner I had. Afterwhich, my family spent time playing Taboo and watching Nyanya together! We then had our gift exchange and had our very own home-baked logcake to end off the Christmas night. I like it very much ;)

Also, I thank God for Renewal Idol 2008!
It's really simply by God's grace that the actual event ran so smoothly! It was really hard and stressful work doing logistics (having so many last minute changes!) but I am very thankful for my logistics team. Thank you for all the help you have contributed, may the Lord bless each and everyone of you according to His measure :)

Hands of Love got 1st under the Group category! Dear Hands of Love, each and everyone of you deserve it! :) Without anyone of you, the presentation of the hand mime is not possible! Thank God for this team, especially the little ones, really encouraged by them ;)

Of course, I am thankful for all the performers of this event! Without each and everyone of you, the entire event is not possible as well! Like how Zhenghua has been encouraging the ministry, this event is not just Ps Junhui or the committee's event, but our event! How true :)

I really hope that the event has blessed not just RYM but also many others who came :)

Now that everything's over,
I need to work harder for my projects. It has been bugging me for the past few days! :( Alright, I shall get back to work! :)

No comments: