Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I thank God for such a lovely day :)

First project group meeting today was quite relaxed :) Not a bad thing though, enjoyed the afternoon with them. Thank God for it! However, I can foresee myself working on assignments very soon. I need to rely on God for His wisdom and strength for each day, which means, I need to set aside time to read God's word and spend time in prayer. Need lots of discipline.
.
On a happier note, I love today for the following reasons:
.
I received an encouragement letter from Sinyi! :) She sent it to me through snail mail! It has been long since I received such letters! Thanks dear :) Now I know why she asked for my mailing address yesterday. Sinyi dear, yes, till we meet again. It's so funny how you end the letter! :*)
.
I thank God for 2 of my cell girls, Huijuan and Szehui. They're such darlings :) I'm really glad that Szehui is starting to attend prayer meetings since holiday started! I wished I was in church to attend prayer meeting together with her but I was still down with cold yesterday night. And just today, I received a message from Huijuan asking if I am feeling okay because Szehui told her I am sick. I am so touched! :') Also, having Mathilda telling me, 'I hope you will still be my cell leader next year' encouraged my heart too.
.
You know, it's all these little things that kept me going. Despite the P6 girls being shy and not talking much (or at all!) and the S1 girls talking throughout cell group session, I really thank God for each and everyone of them. I look forward to see them grow more like Christ.

No comments: