Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All about Jesus 2009 :)

I am really glad year 2008 is coming to an end!

I am now looking forward to year 2009 with Hope knowing that Hope comes from the Lord. Many a times, when I focus on my own worries, desires and the never ending 'to-do-list' this year, I often forgot that the Lord can provide my every need. I forgot that unless the Lord builds the foundation of the things we do in our lives and the things we do for Him, they will all be in vain. I need to understand that my security comes from the Lord. I need to acknowledge that God is the giver of all things in my life.

As I was praying the past week, I made a simple prayer to the Lord telling Him that year 2009 would be a year where it's all about Him. All about Jesus 2009, here I come! :) I do hope that year 2009 will bring me some pleasant surprises as well! ;)

By Hands of Love,
(Thank you Thomas for this shot!)

No comments: