I just finished studying for a test! =) Anyway, I am so forgetful today!
First of all, I left the house in a hurry wanting to submit my work before tutorial but I realised I forgot to bring the magazine article I'm doing on! So asked Mummy to pass it to me at the bus stop while I wait for the bus to go home. So, after getting it from Mummy, I boarded the bus heading to school and realised that I forgot another thing again! =( It was the questionnaires which I need to pass to the class! =(
I was so frustrated with myself! But strangely, I could hold myself quite well. Normally I'd get really 'argh!' and start the day badly but hey! after a while, I'm alright! =) Thank God!
So after tutorial, submitted Individual Journal and came back for lunch and revision.
I must remember to bring the questionnaires later! (You know, there could be a possibility I may forget again. Serious!) Anyway, just a thought, God has planned today well for me despite the many travelling which I don't like.
Oh no... running late for test! 3pm.
Tell you all why when I'm back to blog again!
Bye for now! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment