Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lovely Sunday with my Lovely God

I thank God for speaking to me through today's QT. Through the dance meeting as well as the many experiences during my break in dance ministry, many a times, I felt that I really do not deserve such grace from God. Jie spoke to me during our bus journey back to Tampines from church that God is giving me a second chance and God is fulfilling His promise to me as a dancer.

After being encouraged by Pastor Biyun and Rev Fucai during the Worship Ministry retreat, I thought it was really timely for Jie to talk to me. Her experiences and her fears (which comes with faith) have encouraged me a lot.

Guess what's today's quiet time on?
A Promise Fulfilled. =)
Matthew 1:18-25

I was pondering on the vision God impressed upon me as I was preparing for my dance assessment last year. This vision. God, do you still remember? Or is it I have forgotten about it? Or am I not working hard enough to pursue it? And there.. God reminded me, He will fulfill His promise. =) My heart is really filled with thanksgiving.

This particular passage in the bible brought me back to last year's Christmas when I was preparing for the Christmas Musical. As I danced for the role of Mary through this musical, God has affirmed the dance vision I caught through Rev Fucai (during prayer meeting) and also Auntie Margaret (during dance assessment).

I thank God for speaking to me so clearly and using a passage that could really bless my heart! Thank you dear Lord! =)

Anyway friends, I am too tired to continue from the last entry! Will share again, with my mission trip thanksgiving! =) Coming week will be revision week for test the next week! I can do it! =)

No comments: