I have been...
on an adventure camp at Perak, Malaysia
where I did cave exploration, white water rafting and waterfall abseiling! It was really fun and exciting despite some cuts and abrasions I've got back from the trip. I was really glad that Seumas could make it for the trip and enjoyed the camp so much! God has been really faithful and answered our prayers. Our guide leader told us that our group had the best weather in this monsoon season. It was a very different camp and I look forward to more of such activities in the future. =)
reading 'the curious incident of the dog in the night-time'
It's a novel by mark haddon. Really happy to finish reading it this holiday because I really wanted to find out about the ending of this novel! This novel is written from an autistic kid's perspective and it's pretty interesting to read about how they think and analyse their surroundings in the novel. I guess it takes a lot of patience too because sometimes they tend to be really long winded!
Well, the rest of the holidays are gonna be projects, IJs and Christmas celebration! =)
2 comments:
Oh?! I am quite surprise to know that you are reading the book. Did you borrow the book from someone or happened to buy it fr bookshop?
Hey Fu Cai Mu Shi! Zhenghua introduced this book to me. Have you read this book before too? It has been quite an enjoyable read for me.
Post a Comment