I love this. =)
I was browsing through my dance assessment file and I saw my assessor's encouragement to me:
Joelle, you're a beautiful dancer.
The Lord delights in your smile because it expresses that joyful worship that comes from within you. Continue to dance for joy before Him and watch Him use your dance in worship to set captives free.
This is the second time I'm reading this encouragement but yet it tells me something different. She also encouraged me after reading my essay on 'God's vision for my life' by leaving a footnote saying:
Joelle, the highest form of worship is obedience.
Obediently follow the call of the Lord upon your life.
The Lord delights in your smile because it expresses that joyful worship that comes from within you. Continue to dance for joy before Him and watch Him use your dance in worship to set captives free.
This is the second time I'm reading this encouragement but yet it tells me something different. She also encouraged me after reading my essay on 'God's vision for my life' by leaving a footnote saying:
Joelle, the highest form of worship is obedience.
Obediently follow the call of the Lord upon your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment