Saturday, November 17, 2007

May I sing a song of You

God gave me a tune and a set of lyrics and yes, I composed a song! I didn't expect myself to do something like that! I am really thankful for this song as it serves as a reminder to me as I struggled very hard today.

I struggled, very hard. And I believe God has spoke to me using this song. Well, here's part of my humble composition, the chorus:
.
May I sing a song of Love forever
In all circumstances I'll sing of Your Love
I ask of Your Joy to fill me each and every day
Every moment of my life
May I sing a song of You

Yes, it is every moment in our lives that we are to reflect God's love to others.
So am I going to give up? I need God's strength still!

Thank You Lord for this song...
Even though it may not be well done but most importantly, You have encouraged and comforted my heart! And this is enough.

No comments: