I'm coping well so far!
Projects have started! Individual journals due soon. Written test coming up. I can somehow feel the stress right now. However, I'm quite happy that I can coping fine so far. Many times I thought I am not coping well, the Lord reminds me that He is my helping hand and the giver of wisdom. So I hope I can continue to trust in Him to pull through this term!
I'm going for mission trip!
I've decided to go for a 2D1N mission trip to Indonesia organised by my church. It'd be on the 24th Nov to 25th Nov and I need all of your prayer support! Pray that I would be able to juggle school work, crusade and mission trainings. I will also be having a written test upon my return on 26th Nov which I have to prepare before hand, where I need a lot of discipline. Despite all these, I'm actually quite excited! I will be visiting an orphanage and distributing rice to the poor!
Lunch with Estee!
I thank God for the opportunity to have lunch with Estee today! She's troubled over whether to choose Marketing or LOM and just so happen, both her disciplers are from Marketing and LOM! Both Michelle and I spoke to her about our diploma to help her understand more. I shared with her the pros and cons of Marketing and am glad she made her choice. She chose Marketing! =)
We didn't have DG this week! Pray that God will watch over them and bless them in their studies. =)
Trust, trust in the Lord
Lean not on your own understanding
In all, all of your ways acknowledge Him
He'll make your path straight
No comments:
Post a Comment