This mission trip has been one which I experienced a lot and I thank the Lord for that. In the midst of that, I experienced:
JOY :)
Encouragements
Joy of tears
Discouragements >:(
Sadness :(
Joy of tears
Discouragements >:(
Sadness :(
.
Some random questions that was on my mind,
"Lord, are you still in control? I feel like giving up. Everything's negative."
"Lord, have you forsaken your little girls?"
"Lord, is the effort that I put in not enough?"
Tears just welled up and I can't help but cry because I'm really sad :'(
I thank the Lord for sisters like Shumin and Sarah to hear me out regarding the discouragement I felt. Thank you for the tissues and words of comfort. & also Sihui and Yang for their encouraging sms-es that affirmed me and comforted me as well :)
My dearest friend, Jiajia! I thank the Lord for her, always being so so nice to me :) I'm indeed greatly blessed by this dear friend. Knowing that I wasn't feeling really well on Saturday morning, she brought panadols for me :) Tell me, where to get such a gem?
It was rather emotional as we said our goodbyes. But one thing I am sure of,
the Lord will continue to work in the land of Senggarang :)
p/s: Shall update more in details when I get the photos.
Pray for my Biz Stats assessment tmr alright, gonna revise now.
No comments:
Post a Comment