My to-do-list for this week:
1. Clear all my tutorials (Trying really hard, so far, all my biz stats are cleared!)
2. Finish packing my room
3. Look for the worship worksheet for Michelle :)
4. Do my small gift for the Senggarang youths & children
5. Go jogging at least once
6. Meet Jacqueline for QT before I leave for Senggarang
7. Fast dinner and pray for my trip/yeye's recovery this whole week
8. Prepare for friday's prayer meeting
My thanksgiving for the past few days:
I thank God for Bochun being such a considerate brother and e comm leader :) Knowing that I was sick, he offered to help me to lead prayer meeting on friday! Thank you so much.
I had a great sharing session with Michelle :)
Shorter prayer when asked to repent but longer list of thanksgiving and praises to God! Press on dear!
Prayer team went to pray for yeye on Saturday. I prayed and ask the Lord to grant me peace and have simple faith to trust in Him. He gave it to me and allowed me to experience something kinda exciting! After the pastor prayed for him, he kept moving and kept shifting his leg which all of us reckon that he wants to walk! Praise the Lord for his healing power working within yeye and also yeye's strong will!
I finally caught up with my dearest sister Jiaying aka Jiajia! Though the bus ride was really looooooong. (due to really heavy jam at PIE) I enjoyed the catching up very much with her. Eric, Jiajia and I had a really good laugh :) Hehehe. <3
5 exciting things that's coming up:
1. Mid sem tests
2. Youth Christmas Program - Birthday Bash Party!
3. Christmas Musical
4: Metamorphosis camp 2006!
5: The season of love & giving, Christmas!
Lord, sustain me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment