Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm tired. Burned out. Feeling weary.

Selection of Specialisation next week.
Tutorials pilling up.
Ministry work.

I know I shouldn't be complaining because firstly, I should do my tutorials everyday but I didn't. I'm slowly catching up though. Trying to get the momentum of school. Things are getting tougher but nevertheless, I enjoy Macroecons and Marketing. M&M rocks! Hee.

And I'm still not sure if I could go for the GMC senggarang trip next saturday. Being uncertain, I try to make myself available that day if my mom gives me her approval. I changed my dance duties with other dancers because of their miscommunication. So I just thought of dancing this weekend, both sat and sun, so that I'll be free the next 2 weeks. So.. from today onwards I'll be dancing everyday until sunday.

I shouldn't be drained out because of ministry! But I really am. Lord, grant me strength. I don't know if this is the right way to block out the 2 weekends for the Senggarang trip.. but please grant me strength to sustain through this weekend. And what's more, cell group teaching this coming saturday! I really need to rely on the Lord.

However, something that excites me would be meeting Jacqueline and Bochun later to do QT together at Kallang Macds! Heh so nice of them to meet me there so as I can have direct bus to church for worship practice. Thanks Jacq for travelling down again. & for the lil surprise ytd. Glad to see you yesterday! & yay, later! :D best darling!

I pray for a great time spent with the Lord later... to refresh and strengthen me.
Lord, help me to remember you in my life.
Not just when I'm weak but all the time.

Time for econs tutorial. Friday is tutorial day!

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

No comments: