Monday, March 23, 2009

Thankful...

Thankful that work has been going on fine! Though there are a lot of things to learn and remember, very thankful to have a patient colleague to go through the work with me :) I will really miss her when she leaves on Friday! :(
.
Thankful that I didn't sleep well on the first day when my family was in HK. Because of that, I slept so well on the second night without being fearful but was late for work! I woke up at 8.30am when my reporting time is 8.30am. Supervisor was gracious, thank God too! :)
.
Thankful because I saw the rainbow on Saturday. I love seeing rainbows :) Such a beautiful sight :)
.
Thankful for the 30+mins bus ride to Toa Payoh this morning. Had a good time doing QT and am reminded about Gideon, the fearful leader, which was shared by Jincheng during crusade planning!
.
Thankful for dance training today. Even though it was so much like an endurance camp, I am thankful for the joy in my heart even though my body is aching terribly. Joy of the Lord is my strength (arm strength!) :)
.
Thankful for the week ahead. Knowing that God will lead me through :)
.
Thankful because I have Jesus in my life :)

No comments: