My family is enjoying themselves at HK right now at this very moment! :) It's a well deserved break they need to have! So here I am (who have rested enough since graduation! very undeserving for HK haha!) is spending her first night at home alone! I really do hope I can conquer the fear of darkness later! As I was chatting with a friend on MSN yesterday, he asked me:
.
What are you so afraid of?
I used to be afraid but not anymore because I know that God is with me.
.
Such a simple truth! Yet I need so much time to learn it. Thanks friend! That encouraged my heart quite a bit! :) That will stay in my heart when I'm tugged under my blanket today!
.
It's my first day of work tmr! A thanksgiving I have not shared! Through the process of looking for a job, God once again reminded (*note: reminded. God has been really gracious to me all these while!) that He knows the desire of my heart.
.
I want to rest after the meeting all the deadly deadlines for my final semester!
I've rested enough! Recuperated all the hours of sleep needed. Caught up with friends. Dinner gatherings. Had many Japanese Buffets (yum!). Uni applications. Had fun preparing for Hands of Love project :) Attending Famine Camp which has opened my eyes and heightened my awareness about issues much more important than just myself. Simply staying at home and helping out with housework at times (:p)
.
Having rested enough, I need to look for a job to save up for Uni and Korea trip!
But I don't want to be so stressful and it would be great if I can plan my time!
I got a temp job and the working hours are flexible! Meaning I can plan my time to finish up my work and attend all the camps in church and gatherings with friends this holiday! ;)
.
Salary to pay for my transport expenses instead of paying for my air ticket to Korea?
Haha I'm kidding! But know what? God is so good! My working place is at Tanah Merah which is so near my place :) and for now, I still have student concession till Apr! :p Most important thing, I can wake up at least half an hour later in the morning as compared to my internship period! Praise God! :)
.
Not much expectation for my salary. Just know that $6.50 is one of the higher rates.
I'm paid more than that! Thank you God! ;)
.
My plan: Rest. Work. Rest. Korea Trip. Rest. University.
Like I've mentioned, I've rested enough!
Starting work tmr.
Contract terminating end June.
Able to rest for a week before Korea.
Korea trip!
Another week to rest.
Get ready for school!
.
Isn't God so good to me? :)
.
Just this morning as I was walking to the bus stop, I was conversing with God,
"I really hope 292 will just arrive the moment I reach the bus stop!"
I continue walking and when I finally reached the bus stop,
"Ah! It's 292!" I was :O!!! God is SO GOOD TO ME! :'( Really touched!
.
Another thanksgiving, I've graduated with:
Diploma in Marketing with Merit :)
.
Praise God for all that I have acheive in my three years in Temasek Polytechnic and all of you who have journeyed with me. All the little kind acts and prayer support from each of you are dearly remembered.
.
Before I sleep and conquer my fear of darkness, I just want to say:
"GOD! YOU ARE SO GOOD TO ME!"
.
Oh and He is really good! I was watching Amerian Idol and heard "Jesus take the wheel", it's really comforting to listen to especially when I'm feeling afraid being alone at home. At the same time, having Alice dropping me some SMSes and wished me "May God bless you with the sweetest dream!" Amen to that!
.
Off to the sweetest dream God's gonna bless me with :)
Nights everyone!
I love You Jesus :)
No comments:
Post a Comment