Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Such a blessed day, I need to share with you why:

Despite the mad rush for Internship Report last minute (I wrote 20 pages when 15 is the max, arg!), I really have to thank God for seeing me through the day planting different angels to bless me in their own little ways (: Thank you God and thank you friends! (:

Thank God for dearest Yvonne for she has been one of the sweetest friends I have in TP! (: Even though she has already submitted her report in the afternoon, she stayed back with me all the way until I submit my report! Much appreciated (: Von was starving as she waited for me! Went for dinner after submitting my report!

Thank God for 2 very nice poly friends, Gabriel and Chuanxiang (: Thankful for Gab to get an envelop for me at the bookshop! Thankful for Chuanxiang to offer to walk over to bookshop just to get paper for me to print because he was free! He didn't have to but he did! (:

Also, having missed out the Appendices after I printed my report (I seriously need to be more organised!), Chuanxiang asked his friend who's in the Q to print it for me! (: It happened again as I didn't save the file in the thumbdrive and for the second time, he personally asked another friend of his in the Q to help me print that one document! The Q was super long, thank God for his friend!

Such blessings are not to be taken for granted! THANK YOU ALL! :D
Oh! And I was on time for submission (: THANK GOD!

No comments: