- My room is messy, the busier I get, the messier it gets
- My handphone contacts are not organised at all
- I receive greetings from unknown numbers during X'mas, NY
- My MSN contacts are not in categories
- I can't even manage a facebook account properly
If you're thinking that the above mentioned are all silly reasons, I think you're wrong! I'm just thinking, if I can't even manage such small matters, what about others? :( Recently, I have been really disorganised with my school work as well (lecture notes not printed, lecture notes missing!) I am truly upset that my IMC notes are missing! :'(
Today really got me thinking. I am 20 years old this year. I need to start managing my life! Many times, Jie would tell me that I need to manage my time better! I do agree with her. However I agree more with Rev Chern,
It's not about Time Management.
It's about Life Management.
This is so true. Today's reflection really made me feel like a very terrible girl! :( Probably I have always been one, especially to my family who knows me the best. *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment