Friday, January 09, 2009

Batt running low but recharged by God!


(Drawn by Yvonne (and Gab), Photography by Marian)

Even though I am really tired, I thank God for my project group mates. I thank God that we are still able to encourage one another and laugh even though work has been really stressful! Thankful especially for Yvonne and Gabriel who encouraged and pulled me through Entrepreneurship IJ last night! :)
.
I also wanna thank God for reminding me to spend time with Him each day no matter how busy and drained I would be :) Know what? I 'planted' a daily bread booklet under my pillow to solve the usual situation I would face: Finally can sleep! :) Oh! But I have not done my QT! :O
.
Sounds familiar? :) At times when I forgot to do my QT, I would use my handphone torch to read the daily bread booklet in the dark, saying a short prayer before I head to dreamland :) Even though the time is short, I really thank God for speaking to me each time I read His word. It's always so timely :)
.
Been sleeping really early this week! And by early I mean:
3am, 1am, 3am, 4am, 6.45am (this was today's morning!)
A couple more of 'to-dos' before I knock out!

No comments: