Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sweet Comfort :)

One day in the past week, I was feeling really stressed up and nervous! I prayed really hard while traveling and waiting to meet a friend. The last line of my prayer goes something like this:
Dear God, please let me know that You are near! I need Your peace and comfort.

And this was what happened after (approx) 15 minutes I prayed:
I stood in front of Simei MRT station and in front of me was a blind lady who was playing harmonica. She started playing a song which I find the tune really familiar and there when it hits the chorus.. Wow, it blew me away okay! She was playing the song, Take Me Deeper, one of my favourite worship songs :)
Take Me Deeper - Irvin (Huimin, Cindy, Elaine)
"Take me deeper
Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love you more and more
How I long to be deeper in love" - Chorus of Take Me Deeper...


And there, while I am still enjoying the lovely tune, I received a message from Choomin (thanks girl! the message came at the right time to encourage my heart) which goes like this:
To the only God - Shane and Shane
I was touched by the song - To the Only God. Who is able to keep us, able to keep us from falling. To the Only God. Be all glory and honor majesty and power, through all ages now and forever more." God is real and with us and we will not fall but make it through. Eph 1:13-14 :)
.
My God is so sweet :) Thank You dear God. I really appreciate it :)

No comments: