Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pe Joelle miss her Nongnongs!

After chatting with Edward on MSN about our dearest Nongnong, Nong Juak, it really made me miss her a lot. She wrote me a letter in Thai leaving her address (if I am not wrong)! I have yet to get someone to translate it for me. I need Serene's help!

Here's Nong Juak, my little princess:
(and if you realise, Daniel and his kid has the same pose as us!)


Little Nong Juak has taught both Edward and myself many life lessons as we took care of her during Children's outing during mission trip. Miss her so much ;) Hope she's doing fine!

And how can I not miss Nong Huak?

Whenever I read news about Bangkok, she's the first person I'd think of! Wonder how she's doing after she moved to Bangkok. New home, new school, new friends, new neighbour. Dear Lord, please watch over her and help her remember the decision she made to believe in You :)

No comments: