I got Nong Juak's letter in Thai translated! :D (Thank you Serene!)
Hello! My name is ______. (She told me her name in Thai. Juak's her nickname if I am not wrong) I miss you. Now I'm studying in Primary 1. Hope that God will bless you sister! I miss all brothers and sisters who came here...
*She signed off*
Leaving her Khek Noi's address behind... :)
In her letter, she drew:
Beautiful scenery (mountains, clouds, sun)
A pond with seaweed and 2 yellow fishes
An Apple tree
A Mango tree
A garden full of red flowers (I think it's roses?)
A church :)
A pretty girl and a handsome guy...
If the girl is me. I wonder who's the guy? High possibility could be Edward because he took really good care of her during Children's outing :) Then again, probably these 2 person represents all brothers and sisters who went to Khek Noi last march :)
This made my day.
Thank you Nongnong :)
No comments:
Post a Comment