Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I thank God for each of you :)

Dear team mates, I thank God for each and everyone of you :) I thank God for making all of us shine in our very own special ways during the trip. Each of you is a reason for me to give thanks :)

And to my dearest friends and supporters out there, these are the people that you have been praying for :)

My mission team staff Ronald!
I've learned a lot from your life during the trip. The way you pray and cry out to the Lord for the lost really motivates me to push on during our prayer sessions :) The love you have for both the Hmong Thai and Hmong Lao inspires me too :)

Team Leader Sinyi!
I am always thankful to the Lord for this friendship that we have :) It's very special and blessed by the Lord, right Sinyi? :) I thank God for the many honest sharings we have and uplifting each other in prayers during trip preparation and during the trip itself! :)


Assistant Team Leader Yining!
Your willingness to serve and putting others before yourself (esp. during bathing time) really encourages me :) Thank God to have you in the same song tiao and going crazy and high together! Miss singing the songs with you too :) Chan Rak Om Pra Yesus... :)


Khek Noi Idol, Pe Jen (Jacob Ng)
I'm thankful to God each time you share to the team because it never fails to inspire and make me think deeper into the Word of God. It has been great to be able to serve alongside with you! To see both your funny and serious side of personality :)

Cornelyus!
I've learned a lot from you as we plan for the Milk! Mission :) From you, I've learned the importance of leading a prayerful life and surrendering to God at all times :) Thank you for guiding me and teaching me PEPSI plan. Continue to seek God and get prepared for your mission field in Navy! :)


Jacqueline, QT buddy!
I thank God that He has led you through this mission trip! I still remember the day we met for QT before we left for Thailand and you were still having mini struggles about the trip. I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself during the trip and experienced God's leading! Thank God for encouraging me and Celest by sharing your best friend's testimony to us on the plane :)


Choomin!
Thank God for the little sharings we have during the trip (when we are waiting for bathroom or waiting for dinner or during small breaks) :) I thank God to even have you to keep me in prayers during the last day of our outreach at the Refugee Camp and to be able to pray for the lady together :) Don't forget what the Lord has taught you, "In God, there's really a hope." Amen :)


Qiuyun, my angel for the trip!
Thank you for blessing me with a prayer each day :) I'm thankful for you to be my room mate because you allow me to sleep close to you when I feel afraid at night :) Your attitude in pursuing and serving God really inspires me :) Through you, I've learned to walk closely with God. Thank God for you! :)


Stephanie, my prayer buddy!
Thank you for praying for me during prayer time and allowing me to pray for you about the fear you once had :) Heh, once had (amen?). Believe that God has helped you overcome that fear! I am always encouraged when you are willing and have the courage to share what you receive from God during prayer and worship sessions :) May you continue to live out your favourite verse :)


Edward, fellow "Drug" addict!
I thank God for placing you in this team! I'm sure your birthday has been a very meaningful one! Thank you for sharing your testimony and how God changed your life through this trip on your birthday! That's like one of the greatest thanksgiving! Also, thank God for you for taking care of my Krug when we are at the river :) We're the Krug addicts!


Ian!
Thank God for the small sharing session that we had over one of the dinner where we shared about what we've learned during this trip :) Thank God for sharing words of encouragement during devotions and prayer sessions! I'm sure it has spoke to many of our hearts, just like Qiuyun's :)


Dyna, my beloved Disciple!
Like I've said, I think I've learned much more from you! :) I can still remember you sharing about God calling you to do His work during one of the LMs in school. I am glad that I am able to walk this journey with you and to be praying for you :) I can't thank God enough to have you on this trip, you've been a huge blessing in my life Dyna! Looking forward to serve together with you again :) and continue to dream BIG for our BIG God! OUR GOD IS SO BIG! (Haha!)


Nicholas!
Thank God for you Nic! You've been a great encourager and listener to me during the trip (and also before the trip) :) Thank you for keeping me in prayers :) I am glad to see that you have breakthroughs during this trip :) Thank you for leading us in worship and thank you for playing the guitar and singing my favourite worship songs when I bathed with much fear because of the frog in the bathroom :) Heh, thank you brother!


Daniel!
Like I've said in the card, I finally got to know you personally enthu freshie! :) Just like Nic, you've been a very nice encourager to me during the trip too :) The "are you okay"s and notes you dropped at my envelop are little things that motivates me to push on. Thank God for the small sharing sessions we had during the trip and sharing of how NP crusade works :) Cont to serve God and cling on to the promise He gave you :)


Pe J! (Jacob Tan)
I really thank God for you! :D In you, I can really see a heart that is willing to serve God :) Thank you for teaching us so many children songs and leading the little ones to praise God with the songs and actions :) You're really good with children! Thank you for being a nice big brother and encouraging me even after the trip :) Continue to shine for Jesus! You're already shining :)

Celestine!
Thank God for placing me in the same village outreach team as you :) I am very touched when I see the love you have for the old grannies :) Thank you for teaching us the chinese worship song when you led in worship the first day :) It's beautiful and reminded me of God's great love :)


Phebe!
I thank God for making you such a cheerful girl! :) Each time I see you really brighten up my day and guess what, I dreamt of you again after I'm back in Singapore :) Thank you for leading us in worship during our prayer day (prep for refugee), the songs ministered to my heart very much that morning :)


I thank God for the RADION staff (Pe Eugene, Pe Ben, Pe Aun) as well. Their lives alone have already impacted me a lot :) Thank you for the many sharings you all gave :) Thank you for helping me realise that I should not box God up and limit what He can do :) Thank you for being a good example to all of us through your service unto the Lord during the trip! :) and also Alvin, for the beautiful pictures you've took! :) Thank God for you! :)

No comments: