Friday, March 30, 2007

Zoo Trip Part I (known as excursion by Jia)

"Hi all. Are you all excited for the excursion to the zoo tmr? If not, try to be k? Hee.. Let's meet.. ..." This was part of Jia's message to all of us as the organiser for the zoo outing.

The initial meeting time was 1.30pm but most of us were late and 4 was really late! It kind of dampen my mood for a headstart thinking that I got to spend $13.50 for the entry fee for just a few hours in the zoo. But thank God that everything was great in the end. I had an awesome day! :D

Yang is a natural actor, don't you agree? They're acting like tourist!
Tiger Tram!
Zebra crossing
White Tiger. I was expecting to see a pure white fur one though.
Nice! :) It's kangaroo.
Mr Emomobaboon.

The Machine Gun sisters, er, I mean, Gan sisters :) heehee.
Sihui, me and Jia! Red, black, white. (face) sihui, ur fave colours!
Sugarmummy/Gan ma :)
While waiting for the elephant show, love this group picture! :)





The guys
It started raining while we were visiting the snakes. It freaked me out! I'm so scared of them that I don't even dare to take a look at them, not even a peek! And the heavy rain trapped us there! :( We played the dong dong chiang game and took pictures! :) Great time of fellowship :)
Hmm, what's new? Haha!
Sihui and Jia!
En and Susan, the bully!
The girls (We agreed to take a act cute shot but the 3 of us backed out.)
We saw giraffee after the rain! We were all snapping for esther neo!


The zebras. I witnessed one of them having cramps from swinging their pony tails.
Little boy at work at Polar Centre! *claps*
Ben&Jerry after the long day :)
and.. a final group picture with Singapore Zoo! :)

I'll be back to Zoo to catch the sealion animal show which we all missed! :) Awesome, right?

No comments: