Friday, March 30, 2007

So far so good!

Holidays has been really great thus far! :D and I hope it'll be even better tmr, it's Jie's wedding day! I'm getting a little jittery for her. She's now with her best girlfriends enjoying spa and doing her manicure, while mummy has to tidy up the house and deco the hall, which I have to help out later.

I like this period of time where the whole family work hand in hand for the wedding day. It gives me a great sense of unity. Even though I may not be very willing at times (to be frank), I still enjoy the process. It's really hard work, especially for Jie and Laksa. Pray that all will go well tmr, especially the weather! Let it be a bright and windy day! Amen :)

and now, I got to clean the mirrors at home (if you ever came to my house, you'll notice there's quite a number of them) and then to bugis to buy pens for the guestbook and finally to do manicure and pedicure with mummy dearest! :)

In this hectic process at home, I learnt to appreciate mummy even more. She's simply awesome! :) She had lots of sleepless nights because of the wedding!

Gotta hurry and get things done now. Ciao.

No comments: