Monday, March 05, 2007

God's reminder to me :)

God reminded me about my passion for the lost through the holy communion and sermon yesterday! And i'm really amazed at how God answered my prayer, like almost instantly! I've got a real and living God living in me indeed! :D

As I was praying during the holy communion, I wanted to pray for yeye as that's what I'd normally pray for after praying for myself. Through praying for yeye, I remembered the sick grandfather who was abandoned by his children at Senggarang.

That 80+ years old grandfather was abandoned by his children when he's at the last stage of his life. He lived in a really run down place, had problem walking or even going to the toilet himself! Which therefore caused a lot of trouble to his neighbour, who was a really poor believer family who really had a heart for eldery to take care of him despite of their financial stability. The mission team reached out to this grandfather and he accepted Christ! And I had the privilege of witnessing the holy communion held at his place. I was reminded of this moment, it was so real in my mind.

I asked God, "what do you want to tell me through this? i do not understand."

And then, I remembered Xiaoyu (the girl i reached out to during bintan trip, heh you guys can read my october entries about my bintan mission trip!) I remembered how she was so afraid to go through the holy communion. I took her to one side, explained and cleared her doubts. In the end, she took a step of faith and made a decision to take the bread and wine.

when i asked her,
"how was it?"
she smiled and replied,
"i have peace in me"

:)

I'm really very touched by all these moments I once experienced during my mission trips in Senggarang. Tears welled up and I'm really thankful for the countless number of opportunties that He involves me in this wonderful plan :)

The Lord is reminding me of the lost :)

The director of YWAM (Youth With A Mission) came and preached. It was on mission, about fulfilling the Great Commission. There were so many reminders during the sermon which I really thank God for.

It was an answered prayer. I didn't know what God means, I asked Him, he revealed it to me. Amazing and unforgettable experience :)

Could only thank Jesus :D

No comments: