Monday, March 05, 2007

feasting after mains

I have been feasting ever since the last paper! :p food, food and more FOOD!

Chomps dinner with crusaders
Had our chomps dinner gathering after the mains to celebrate and also to spend time with phyllis and wanteng who will be away in EA for a month! But in the end, both of them couldn't make it! :( so had a outing instead. It was fun nevertheless! ;) Good food and awesome company just cheers me up! Really thank God for placing me in this community where i can have fun with and share with my dearest crusaders! :) Went over to ice cube for desserts after dinner! A place i'd recommend for chill out sessions and good desserts! Told shumin I'll bring her there for a date after her shui trip! ;)
with crusaders at chomps!

Chomping with churchmates on Sunday!
And again, I had my all time fave zui kuey again the very next day! :D Enjoyed the dinner! And we headed to esplanade after dinner for fireworks. While waiting for 9pm, EstherNeo decided to bring me to the donut factory to take a look! But too bad it's already closed! :( Next time then! The fireworks were really pretty! Loved it and I'll always remember wenqi's joke about fireworks. "GST. Service Charge. 10%. 5% rising up to 7%." Haha!

I believe that there will be more good food coming my way! :) now i miss 85 BCM! :p

Okay, weird thing is, the more i eat, the lighter I weigh?! It's really weird!

No comments: