Tuesday, May 02, 2006

BACK

Wow! I'm finally back to blog! Hahah shall not mention the details. Guess i have been ranting too much! :p

Anyways i have started school! But school's pretty relax at the mmt, prob this week will get more hectic because of the addtional of tutorials. And at the mmt, i have not done a single tutorial! Ok, i need more discipline!

Signed up for volleyball and prob band? The trial would be on wednesday. I really hope can get in to learn more about this interest but then again, I'm not really good. Ah.. Seumas was like telling us, dramatically, how his school volleyball team trains. Hahah! It has been repeated at least thrice. :p

Sentosa trip yesterday was pretty enjoyable. Just that i got burnt again! Grr. But nonetheless, had a great time catching up with you guys. Yes guys, i was the only lady then. I miss dok! Saw quite a no. of TP peeps ytd. Sky, Kim, Daryl and rest of the IT school peeps.

My grandfather's condition has been improving, PRAISE THE LORD! I will continue to sing songs and tell him bible stories! I believe he will once again experience a miracle and testify for the Lord!
Yeye, I am waiting for you to wake up. :)

Because of Him, we can face tomorrow.

Thank you my Lord Jesus.

No comments: