God has been superly good to me, let me share with you why.
He's always providing me a cab when i need although there are irritating people lurking around to cut my queue!
Once this man just came in front of me and tried to hail a cab when i was standing there for like 20mins? This cab came and guess what? The customer alighted right after that irritating man and i'm the next customer. The distance between us is like less than 5m? I was late for mission meet up that's why i took a cab. I'm still late though, but i thank God! =D
He gave me christian peer support in school. This was what i was really praying hard for! And He answered my prayers! Christians in my class serving in church as well. It was also great to know the people from campus crusade. And getting to know some freshies from my course are brothers and sisters in Christ. =)
He gave me a fun class. I think 1B06'06/07 knows when to have fun and when to study hard. All the best to us!
I got into TP's volleyball which was incredible and till now i still cannot believe that i got in. I still firmly believe that they made a mistake. Prob there was another Joelle. Haha! Carista said i'm humble. Actually i'm not, just that i think i don't deserve to get in.
I found my pink swatch but yet to claim it back!
He taught me how to love my grandpa, my beloved yeye! Visting him at the hospital everyday is indeed draining. I have to juggle school work, church commitments and visiting him. But He gave me the strength to move on and what's more? He's always giving me surprises every visit at the hospital. The joy to see my yeye on the road to recovery is simply wonderful. Thank you Lord!
God is great because through what a pastor who came from africa shared today once again ignite this hope in me that yeye is gonna get well! Sherol sis has been telling me that she has been praying that the Lord will give yeye a brand new heart. And the pastor shared a testimony today...
"I prayed for a patient who suffered from heart disease and was half paralysed.
*after praying*
The patient got well miraculously and the Lord gave him a brand new heart and the half side of the body was no longer immobile!"
Totally the same situation as my yeye. I will pray for yeye when i visit him the next time. I will apply what i learnt during prayer meet today, to pray the Word of God.
In the Name of Jesus,
AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment