Monday, May 15, 2006

I love ya MOM!

Saturday was a bad day to start my weekend, though sunday was fabulous!

First of all, i wanna praise God! My grandpa can talk a lil now! I was like telling him "yeye, you are my number 1" and he repeated after me, "number 1" This is cool! I was so excited that i jumped about in the ward holding my yeye's hand and called to taiwan immediately after i left the ward. GLADNESS :D

I felt alone. I think it's obvious. For like so many events have proved it all.
Some have noticed. Some have not. Some may not even care.

I feel like giving up.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY DEAREST MOM! :D

Gave my mom a real tight and sincere hug in church today! Love ya mom!
I felt great after hugging her. This was something that i've not done for donkey years.
I know she feels great too. :)

Gave her a lunch treat and brought her shopping ard.

Had dinner with sherol sis and laksa after 'em landing at the airport.

My sis bought me something cute. Haha thanks!

No comments: