I'm staring blankly at this page because God has done so many wonderful things that I don't know where to start sharing! ;) Life is getting exciting because I truly don't know what's ahead! I got my rejection letter from NUS again. Pinning all my hopes on NUS, I'm totally devastated that night, I cried really hard! However, I'm thankful that through this, I have come to realise that God is my best comforter and encourager! :) Praise God for that! :D
That night when I received the news, with tears in my eyes, I uttered to the Lord:
Lord, Your unfailing Love...
And His reply:
Yes, right now, you're in the arms of my unfailing Love :)
That warmed my heart, so much! Indeed, even in this situation I prayed not to go through again after receiving my first rejection letter, I'm so thankful to experience God's unfailing Love yet again. Thank you Lord! :)
I'm keeping my eyes on God! Just before I received this bad news, I was at One Love Conference praying that God will stretch my faith. Now, my prayer remains the same - Dear Lord, I ask that You'll continue to stre_______tch my faith.
Take the lead!
No comments:
Post a Comment