Thursday, June 04, 2009

LG - Life's Good!

I've graduated! :)


My contract with TNT Express is ending soon! :)/:( (?) Well, I'm not too sure if they will be extending me but I'm really thankful for this job thus far. My supervisor and colleagues have been exceptionally nice! :D God's blessings definitely! If I can make a request, I would request for more mind challenging tasks to do! :p

Submitted NUS appeal today! Thankful for Laksa to drive me down to NUS :) I am trusting God for what's to come! He has the best plan :) I've experienced so much of God's grace as I am going through this transition period. Thank you God! :)

Oh and I'm very thankful to receive an e-mail from Michelle updating me about her life - I love such sharings :) Thankful to God for this special friendship too :)

Shall share more in the next update! :) Keep well my friends!

No comments: