Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged by my good friend, Ben Lau!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I am very systematic when I bathe. I will wet the entire floor with heated water thinking that it'd make the temperature more bearable (not so cold!) especially in the morning (hot air rises theory haha!), then shampoo, body soap, brush teeth and then face wash. I will feel very irritated if I miss or skip any steps.

2. I am very proud of my surname, Choo.

3. My room can be VERY messy and it can be VERY neat. I just spring cleaned it! :)

4. I miss/enjoy being a Sunday School Dance Trainer. I always enjoy teaching and watching them dance, especially the cute little actions they'd come out with on their own :)

5. I have been craving for...

and I can't find it anywhere! I think it's the best white milk choc I've ever tasted!

6. I enjoy milk chocolates and never liked dark chocolates.

7. I am slowly getting used to my new short hairstyle and am considering if I should continue to keep it short for the coming year.

8. My best friend in primary school shifted to Yio Chu Kang and we lost contact ever since because I misplaced her address and contact number! Her name is Poh Yee.

9. I used to like a boy during primary school and would get very excited whenever he calls me! I would save his number in the caller ID! There was once he had a conversation with my Mum:

Mum: Why are you calling her?
Him: I need to ask her about homework (standard answer!)
Mum: Why aren't you attentive during lesson then?
Him: ... Bye.

Well, we were always on the phone for long hours competing on Chinese Idioms. Not exactly wasting time, really!

10. I love the times spent with my childhood friends. They're mostly guys and a girl. My unit number is #04-598 and theirs are #06-598 and #08-598. I join them as they ransack MY house. Don't you think I'm such a nice owner?

11. My sister is 8 years older than I am. Thus, I don't have a playmate when I am at home. There was this Saturday morning many years ago where I got bored and started to imagine I was the Yellow Power Ranger and started fighting with the wall!

12. I was in the netball team when I was in primary school and I am always very disappointed that I don't get to play GA and WA and end up playing GD and WD all the time.

13. I hate it when I don't get jokes. Am I not trying hard enough?

14. During award ceremony last year, I was so nervous (+ my mind was so occupied) that I forgot to U turn to the backstage and walked all the way to the edge of the stage realising that I missed the turn. Very embarrassed!

15. I can't pronounce properly when I am tired. That explains Srice Prategy (Price Strategy), Fee Sup (Fish Soup), Information Serch (Information Search) and many more (can't think of any now!). The groupmates will understand!

16. I dream of pursuing my career as a dancer after watching the drama about dance starring Jeannette Aw, repeat telecast at 5.30pm on channel 8 Mon - Fri now! Still do, but I think it's impossible! No harm dreaming right.

17. I always wanted to be a flautist but ended up being a clarinetist.

18. I attempted to learn the guitar twice and I failed to learn it twice! I thought it'd be really nice to master guitar skills so that I can worship in my own room during my QT! Nicholas, when are my guitar lessons?

19. I was a very naughty sister! I drew a portrait of my sister emphasizing on her pimples and bunny teeth she used to have on her birthday. Not just that, I wanted her to scroll open the drawing in front of all her friends. Did I really hate my sister so terribly? I think I did it with kind intention. I can't remember!

20. I hate to pose for the camera, unlike my sister. Thus, a lot of my childhood photographs contains a lot of forced (and awkward) smiles from me.

21. I was a prefect during my primary school days and I was in charged of a EM3 class. I was terribly bad to them to the extent that I'd surround the boy with all the girls he dislike so that he will keep quiet.

22. I am afraid of the dark, thus I am still sleeping with my Mum. I know I need a breakthrough but I'm just scared of my own room and I have no idea why.

23. I AM VERY SCARED OF LIZARDS.

24. I bathed with a frog in a village toilet during my mission trip to Thailand last year. Thank God for Nicholas who played and sang my favourite worship songs outside the toilet to make me less fearful.

25. I CAN EAT A LOT. Reallllly. I can't wait to have a feast tonight cause Mum's preparing dinner for all of us! :)

Okay I am done! :) Hope this is interesting enough for you guys to know me better :)

No comments: