Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthdays!

Happy B'day to Gabriel, Jerepedia and Yvonne Li!
Would like to take this opportunity to appreciate this three person :)
.
Gabriel BZ Lee
I thank God for the little sharings we have on our home way (on bus 8!), be it about Moses, church, project stress and all the random sharings. I will always remember how you assured me that Services Marketing project will be fine and the kind gesture you've shown by sending me home because I didn't eat for the entire day. That night really allowed me to see another side of you :) May the Lord bless you as you continue to seek Him and read His Word. You've been a great personality in the group. Looking forward to more years of friendship ahead along with Estee Von Mary and Jam! :) Blessed 20th!
.
Jeremy aka Jerepedia
Happy 20th! :) You've been such a blessing, not just to me and my entire project group, but I'm sure to many others too :) Your resourcefulness sometimes amuses me, really! Thank you for blessing us generously during the stressful project period! All the crazy and funny MSN or daily conversations we had will be something I'd remember :) Have a great 20th! God bless you and may you continue to grow your faith in Christ :)
.
Yv
Dearest Yv, you've been a huge blessing to my life :) I can never thank God enough for placing such a nice colleague and mentor during my internship at H&K! You are indeed an answered prayer! I miss the times working with you, running around with you and having you showering me with lots of care and love by buying me sweets to perk me up during office hours. Thank you for always being such an angel (though a naughty and cheeky one at times!). Blessed Birthday to you :) and may you walk closely with God, during both the joyous and stressful times :)
.
I realised all 3 of them are brothers and sisters in Christ :) Have a great birthday once again! Love, Joelle.

No comments: