Saturday, February 07, 2009

Last week in school!


(Photo grabbed from Mary's blog!)
Last week in school was a great one :) Tests went smoothly (was so scared I would blank out again, prayed very hard!) and IMC presentation was a blast! All thanks to our creative team in the project group, Marian and Jamin! :) Very thankful everything went fine :) Thinking back, I think this project group has got to be the best arrangement for each of us :)
.
We stayed back for Ben&Jerry ice cream (at lower prices!) and finished up our last report! Even though we were the only marketing project group left in school, I think we can be sure we can be at MOF for ice cream on Monday instead of staying in school! After our very last paper on Monday, we'll call for a celebration!
.
ps: Check out the Penguin mouse Jie got for me!

No comments: