I'm also thankful (and joyful) because I get to spend time with God on the train every morning, except this morning because I forgot to bring my QT material! But it's fine, saw Weini my year 1 classmate on the train for the second time! How coincidental is that! Had a nice chat with her :)
Also thank God for Cindy. Thank you for reminding me each day that God's grace is sufficient for me. (Be it jokingly or seriously!) Praise the Lord! In the end, I don't have to finish reading the thousands of articles. Phew! Hee. Eyebrow emoticon.
Oh and you may ask, why late nights? This is the reason:
Tiffany Shia wanted to webcam me all the way from Shanghai!

The moment I answered her video call, I didn't had a chance to speak until she stopped talking! Which lasted for quite a while! No wonder Serene always tell me that she talk a lot. Haha. But I enjoyed webcamming with her :) Oh btw, that's my first time webcamming! That's why took a printscreen.
.
I had quite a good weekend! :)
.
I thank God for a dear sister whom I can share my heart burdens to over the weekend. Thank you dear sister for identifying with me and supporting me with your prayers. Your words of encouragement speaks so much of God's assurance. Dear sister, you know who you are.
.
Thankful also for Jia. I'm so glad we managed to catch up while going home together after cell on Sat night. The bus journey is always not enough for us to finish sharing! Thank God for such a sister too!
.
Thank God for Laksa. He's really a very nice bro-in-law! He left food for my supper on Sat night because he knew I would be in church till late and I would be hungry at night. He waited for my dance training to end on Sunday and drove me (and some dancers) for dinner and home. Even though Jie is not around, he still waits for me. I feel loved. Thank God for him.
.
Over the weekend, been doing some reflections as well. I hope God will continue to guide me as I walk this season of life. He has never fail to assure me with His Love through His daily actions in my life. I realised, true joy comes from the Lord, and nothing can steal this joy from us if we choose to focus and give thanks in all circumstances.
.
And something for my sister who's at her China Biz trip now:
Press on Jie! Don't worry! We're praying for you.
Press on Jie! Don't worry! We're praying for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment