God has been super good to me! :D Indeed, like how Tuesday's prayer meet has reminded me of God's faithfulness (especially in my poly years), He once again showed me so evidently that He is still the same faithful God who will bring me through my internship! :D
To be super honest, I was really worried for internship. I was worried that I might not be able to match the standard of the PR agency that I am attached to. Thank God for Tiffy who will be with me for SIP the next three months :) Thank God that everything has been going well!
I spent time to do Quiet Time before I turn in on Tuesday. I prayed and committed the next three months to the Lord. It didn't encourage my heart about internship like how I wish it did but it taught me something about my character. As I reflect, I still didn't quite get what the Lord is really speaking to me about until I woke up the next morning!
I WOKE UP LATE. I asked Mummy why she didn't wake me up because I used her handphone to set the alarm (as mine was charging!). It wasn't in a very nice tone. Then it hit me hard about the Quiet Time the previous night.
The man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate" Genesis 3:12. A good test of a person's character is his behavior when he is wrong.
Thank God for this reminder because I foresee this will happen again and again the next three months if I am not reminded! Felt really apologetic towards Mum :( however, thankful! :)
First day of work was great! It was one full day orientation for both Tiffy and myself. Had many info that we have to remember! We even have online virtual academy to attend to learn more, how cool is that! :D
Oh yes, the people in the office are really nice! Both teams (as Tiffy and myself are in different teams) brought us out for our Welcome Lunch! :) My team shared with me about the recent activities they had such as the soccer tournament as well as the upcoming Board Games day! Oh yes, and did I mention, every Wednesday is Fruits Day, we get to eat fruits in the pantry!
And highlight of the day, my heels broke the moment I got out of the lift when I was heading home. Thank God it only broke after work! Tried to pull the other heel out but I couldn't so guess what! I end up limping ALL THE WAY back to Tampines, yes that's right!
Decided that I would get a new pair of heels but I realised I am short of a few dollars! It was then, I just prayed, "Lord, please let me meet someone I know." And there, I headed to Century Square. I was so confident in my prayer! Then :O! I really saw my Crusade juniors at Century Square entrance. I was shocked :O! God, are you kidding me?! Felt so excited! And so, I had enough money to get a new pair of heels! :D As I reflect, it's unbelievable! Haha.
Second day of work was GREAT! I get to do some real stuff like helping out in the team. I'm really thankful for Yvonne (one of my colleague, super nice lady!) because she taught me so many things today! :D Assuring me it's okay to ask questions, forwarding me previous emails she sent so that I can learn and the best thing - bringing me out of office to work! :D Wow, I sure learnt a lot from her at the mini event we attended together with another director of ours :)
I'm also thankful for the NUS Intern, Yian Sin :) She has been really helpful, answering the doubts both Tiffy and I had and always eager to teach me how to scan and save documents in the Equipment Room. Super nice girl! Thank God for Tiffy who's ALWAYS ready to laugh with me! :D Oh yes, and thank God for my buddy at work (we're both assigned buddies to 'mentor' us) She's so pretty and nice :) she's bringing me to a nice sandwich place for lunch next week!
Yes, also thankful for my supervisors! They are very willing to teach. They brought me out for lunch today! I was a bit quiet as I did not know what to say and I think I answered questions terribly! :p However, the lady supervior msn-ed me after lunch, "Hope you enjoyed lunch, don't worry!" Wow, that was so assuring. Thank God for her!
And how can I not thank God for this? Thank God for providing timely transport! :D No long waiting time for buses and train :) Getting to work on time and never late (and never will be I hope!) and spending time to read Daily Bread even when I do not have a seat in the train. Praise the Lord! :D
Oh oh oh! Thank God for my results! I received my result! I did pretty well :D Better than previous semester! Really unexpected and really thank God! :D So glad other marketing mates did well too! ;)
Lastly, thank God for being such an awesome Father watching over me and blessing me :) Looking forward to the rest of the internship to a closer relationship with the Lord!
I'm finally done, off to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment