This morning, I experienced that 'God's mercies are new every morning.' :)
I slept earlier last night to wake up earlier this morning to do work. Supposed to wake up at 8.30am but I only woke up at 9.30am. Why? I was doing Services Marketing Project the whole night. Yes, you are right, I met Miss Jeanne for consultation in my dream. The dream was quite funny (Gabriel, Marian and Miss Sue Lou were in my dream too!) though I could really feel the stress and tension, even in my dream.
This morning when I finally (haha) woke up,
I woke up to Nic's prayer for me over a SMS to bless my day.
I woke up to Qiuyun's SMS to greet me Good Morning and a Good Day ahead!
Wow. God's mercies and blessings are indeed NEW every morning.
Wonderful morning :) Thank God for Nic and Qiuyun! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment