Friday, July 25, 2008

I have a 19th birthday wish! :)

Like Yvonne's MSN nick, TGIF! Thank God It's Friday! :D It was the hell week for most Marketing students where we had to meet the cruel deadlines. However, I thank God for the many laughters we had in school when we had to stay late (like, 10.30pm!). Trust me, we can laugh over almost everything e.g. pimples :p One more report to go guys!

I am really thankful for Wednesday's Life! Meeting. Thank God for Ben. Really thank God for having such an inspiring crusader in TP crusade! :) He shared his heart out to all crusaders on Wed, encouraged us to pray and challenged us to be Changemakers for our Lord. Really felt the Lord's presence. I went there with a heavy and burdened heart. Cried my heart out during worship and personal prayer time. Left amphitheatre with a hopeful heart after being reminded to run back to the real source of Love.

So TGIF! I'm glad I took the day to rest in every way possible and most thankfully, I'm really happy I spent time with God. Starting reading a book 'What Happens When Women Walk in Faith" and spent time praying for myself, my family and for Thailand :) And yes, to be able to go for the Chiang Rai trip is still on my prayer list! Feeling hopeful, entrusting Mum's decision in God's hands :)

While I was praying to God today, I told Him about a little dream I hope to fulfill on my birthday this year! Hope this year's birthday will be as meaningful as my 17th birthday :) where I spent it at a mission trip! I firmly believe having Children's Day as my birthday is a great gift from God!

Trusting God takes you to amazing places! How true :)

No comments: