The dance ministry came to my house for CNY visitation this morning. The Mummy dancers' little ones (in total 5 of them of which 2 is down because they were sleeping), I played a boardgame called 'Payday' with the remaining 3. And here are some interesting conversations that we had:
Joel (5 years old): So how much money will we get?
Me: $3500 (2 green notes, 2 orange notes and 5 white notes)
Nathan (3 years old): Can I have the blue one? ($5000)
Me: You can't because you can only have $3500 now.
Nathan: But I like blue colour can you give it to me? *sulks*
Me: ...
*I won Lottery (in the game)* Banker to give $1000, players to give $100
Me: Okay so now everyone has to give me $100 (white note)
Joel: Do I have to give you the green note? ($1000)
Me: (Joking) Haha no need, if you want to, I don't mind!
Wilber (4 years old): So which colour do I give?
Joel : Give Joelle Jie Jie the white one, if you want to give her the green one also can.
Wilber: Okay, I give you both the white and green one! *smiles happily*
Me: ... =)
*Nathan has to draw a Mail Card and he's supposed to pay some bills*
Me: So Joel, how much does Nathan pay the bank?
Joel: (Card reading $600) Hmm....... $6!
Me: No Joel, it's $600 with 2 zero at the back, no dot in between.
Nathan: *reluntantly paid up* and decided to leave the game cause he's not the richest anymore.
Me: ...
Haha! They are really cute right? Though I had a hard time explaining to them but I had a good time training my patience and laughing at their conversations. Now I understand why the boardgame is for age 6 and above.
Went over to Chuan Xiang's house for my class CNY gathering and we played Taboo after our steamboat dinner (the 3rd steamboat meal I'm having). And we had really funny convos too:
Marian (the describer): 4 x 100
Chuan Xiang: 4000! (HAHAHA!) -> Btw, even if he multiplied it should be 400!
Me: Relay!
Marian: Relay what?
Me: Relay Run!
Marian: No! Relay something..
Me: Relay Run!
Marian: No!
Me: Er.. Relay Relay Relay..
The other group SHOUTED: TIMES UP!!! (This was like the highlight of the game)
Lionel (the describer): Animal animal..
His team-mates: Goat? Sheep? Beef? (BEEF?!)
HAHA!
Lorraine (the describer): Hmm Ikea.
Marian: Meatballs?
Me: Salmon?!
Lorraine: No. Western 'Mee' (which I heard meat)
Me: Chicken Wings?! Salmon?!
Lorraine: No!
Me: *brimming with confidence* HOT DOGS!
Lorraine: -_-" No!
Answer: Spaggetti. Haha!
I had a fun time laughing today! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment